10 Best Slangs Ever From A Girl On Period!
What do you call your ‘period’ in public? Don’t be surprised! I don’t think that’s a strange question. I mean I know it ain’t that simple to talk aloud about it, but shhh…I won’t tell anyone. Promise!
Well, for all those women who feel embarrassed saying out loud that they are on their period, this one is for you!
Although, I am not in favor of asking for whisper if I have to whisper about it but I still have to follow this to make sure that the girl I am talking to doesn’t feel embarrassed because of me. Ethics, you see!
Here I bring to you few slangs that you can use while you got to signal your friend that you are suffering from the bloody monthly cycle:
1. Sorry babe, I am suffering from the Red Hot Girl Flu.
2. Code Red! Code Red! I will be bleeding this week! I need a leave.
3. The Painters Will Be In tomorrow. They would leave by the end of the week.
4. Red Dot Alert: Date arriving soon, No sex!
6. Bloody Aunt called. She’s coming to stay with me for the next 5-7 days. I wish I could wish for her, not to come. But that’s going to be another issue!
7. Not tonight, honey. I want to finish cleaning My Dirty Painted Stuff!
8. Wow, so you want to argue? Couldn’t we wait for a week? The Red Moon is Rising These Days!
9. I’m going to check into The Depressed Zone for the rest of the week. I hope you will manage without me.
10. Sorry darling, but it’s the Leak Week.
Ya, ya, we know if men read these slangs, they will no more be codes for you but you can always make new codes for yourself & let your girlfriends know!
Got an interesting code? Write to us in the comment box below!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: This article is written by Ishita Kapoor. Ishita sees her passion in writing and hopes to change the world by not only giving them their piece of mind, but also receiving their opinion and then judging what’s correct. She is also the Co – Founder of Respect Women and an initiator in making people get their voices heard.