10 Things Men Must Know About Women
Do you think you know much about women, really? Hold on! Have a look at the 10 things you must know about them, if you already don’t.
1. You just cannot say she loves gossiping, even if she does! I mean how dare you say that? By the way, there is a survey that proves men gossip more than women. Ahh… you lost all your chances of winning now.
2. Don’t ever look into her bag or drawer (specially at night). Her bag may contain things you shouldn’t see and even if it doesn’t, women need privacy! About her drawer, you never know what it may contain and you better don’t even check what’s in it. At night, it might be her bra, that she would have kept in her drawer to comfort herself and breath easily. Do you know how painful can it be to wear a bra?
3. Your girl loves you a lot. If you think she doesn’t, why do you think she would waste her time making you a human? Stop crying over it!
4. Her friends opinion of you’ matters! If you gotta get along with her, you need to get along with her friend too but not too much that your girl thinks that something is fishy!
5. She notices all that your mom feels and does!
6. She doesn’t want you to understand her love for shoes. All she wants is you should understand she loves her new shoes as much as you love porn.
7. Don’t judge her by the amount of chocolates she eats, specially when she is upset or is on her period.
8. She misses you when you are gone! Treat her nicely atleast when you are back.
9. She wants to look good for you. So, stop being rude to her and telling her that she looks the same even after an hour of hard work.
10. She wants to tell you her problems not because you will solve it but she wants an ear, and she trusts you for that matter. Listen to her or you are dead!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: This article is written by Ishita Kapoor. Ishita sees her passion in writing and hopes to change the world by not only giving them their piece of mind, but also receiving their opinion and then judging what’s correct. She is also the Co – founder of Respect Women and an initiator in making people get their voices heard.