All the Single Ladies and also Gentleman, raise your hands! Yeah, being single can prove to be a boon for you. Wondering how? Take a read.
You don’t have to worry about facing the wrath of Bajrang Dal and other activist groups.
But in case you are dating someone, here are 7 innovative ways to protect yourself from being hit by Bajrang Dal.
- Tie a rakhi on your hand while you walk with your girlfriend.
Bajrang Dal always attacks unmarried lovers and never siblings.
- Pretend as if you’re married.
Women, put a sindoor and celebrate Valentine’s Day freely with your boyfriend. After all, Indian Sanskaar ke aage kuch nahi tikta. Bajrang Dal bhi nahi.
- Join Bajrang Dal and you’re saved forever.
No kidding! if you can’t beat them, join them!
- Break up for a day can help!
If your partner loves PDA and celebrating Valentine’s Day, just break up for a day and you will be saved from getting attacked. No relationship, No Valentine’s Day, No getting caught.
5. Visit a temple and not a park or cafe/restaurant.
- Belong to the LGBTQ community? Nothing’s Better!
These Groups are not progressive enough to think ahead. So, chill.
7. Stay at home.
No outing. No fighting.