12 Things That Men Find Very Annoying In Women
And all this while we thought only Women find Men annoying…..
They say, “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus.” Yeah, point taken! Men and women both are different in nature and characteristics like women remember very minute detail but men don’t…and a lot more to count! And so, there are a lot of things that men find annoying in a woman. Here’s the list!
1. Asking for opinion on how they are looking every time: And guess what, they never believe in what the man answers!
2. Getting into too much details: Believe me, at times it’s totally useless!
3. Not answering when asked:
A lot of woman whould not tell you their choice of food and places to go but criticize you later for your choice. That’s unfair!
4. Not telling the reason of being angry: Damn! Have you seen an angry woman ever telling you a man the reason? No way! You win, boy, if you guess it right, else, ‘Bhagwan Bachaye aapko.”
5. Comparing their man to another:
Well, no human would like that including women. Right?
6. Suspecting their man in whatever they do: Beware! If you talk to another girl or take her number, you’re dead!
7. Sharing everything with their girlfriends: Who would like if you share ‘the first time you were intimate’, with your buddy? Ain’t that too personal?
8. Giving ‘Money-saving lectures’ every time:
8. Asking men continuously to keep saving money: Or maybe, asking to plan for investing something for their future.
9. Too possessive about the time spent with friends: Women don’t think before commenting about his friends or telling him that he is spending too much time with them regarding drinking or any other thing.
10. Keeping an anniversary for everything: Be it the first date, first time holding hands, etc. If men don’t remember such dates then they make it into a big issue.
11. Women try to be romantic at a time when he is doing an important work:
Or may be when the guy is on an important call, which can be very frustrating.
12. Women tend to bring the mistakes which he made in the past: Come on girls, it’s time to move on!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: This article is written by Aishwarya Seetharaman, our intern.