8 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A DAUGHTER
1. A daughter is the most beautiful version of the couple From dainty dolls to delightful damsels, daughters just transform in grace. Won’t you feel blessed to watch your little self grow and mature gracefully? You will!
2. Her gentle smile will light up your life A daughter’s gentle smile works wonders. You will forget all the woes of the world in it. She also knows the better ways to keep you in high spirits. Truly, she is that amazing!
3. A daughter grows to be your best friend What can be more blissful than your little child becoming your best friend? You can share a mutual connect with her. She will hang out with you and will make you look at your best. Be it choosing a frame for your eyeglasses or selecting the best outfit for you or suggesting hair colors to fake your grey hair, daughters are the best at it. She knows what suits you better.
4. Daughters aspire to make their parents proud Every daughter dreams to achieve something that would make her parents proud. In spite of all the obstacles and struggles they direct their lives towards it. Isn’t this itself a pride, to have a daughter who aims to make you proud?
5. Daughters never give up their parents However wondrous her Prince may be, to her, her King and Queen are quite precious. And the home of her parents is her palace as well as her paradise. She will bear anything against her but not a word against her parents. She will always hold this attitude, “Mess with me, but don’t ever dare to mess with my parents”.
6. Daughters share the emotional connect with you forever Daughters, near or far, they always hold a heart-warming tie with you. They pretty much know every single emotion of yours to all the situations of life. So naturally, good or bad, you will seek her companionship to share your heart with. And she will always be there for you as a soul-comforter.
7. She will risk anything for your happiness and honor A daughter cares more for her parents’ joy and reputation. She will be ready to do anything for them, even at the cost of her own happiness. She will manage to smile through her personal struggles, because she knows that a tear drop from her eyes will hurt her parents badly.
8. She will care for you in your senility A daughter will be there for you even in your second childhood. She will care for your physical illness with love and dedication. Moreover, she will patiently address and redress your psychological fears in the senile years. You will definitely say this at that moment- “She is truly the angel of my life”.
A daughter is worthy of all the love and care you invest in her! Only blessed beings are gifted with a daughter! So go celebrate your girl!
About the Author: This article is contributed by Gayathri Devi. Gayathri has completed her M.Phil. in English Literature from Tamilnadu. Literature instilled her in the thoughts of feminism. And gradually, she was attracted towards this concept and she says it has changed many of her perspectives towards our community & that is how she landed to Respect Women.