15 Reasons Why It’s Amazing To Date A Bong Girl
Proud, passionate and independent – that’s the universal definition of a Bengali girl! All you men out there, if you’re lucky enough to have found one already, then you know that she’s the best thing to have ever happened to you. For the rest of the eligible single men out there who are still wondering what it is like to date a bong bombshell, here’s a comprehensive list of 15 reasons why it’s amazing to date a bong girl!
1. You’ll rarely hear her say “I’m on a salad diet.”
2. She looks drop dead gorgeous in a Sari.
3. She’s the only one who can navigate you through the Durga Pujo festivities to show you the best time you’ll ever have.
4. She will introduce you to the kind of delicious sea-food that’ll make you go “Where were you all my life?”
5. It’s not difficult to make her smile – gifting her a good book will do the trick.
6. Which guy doesn’t want to stare into those big round puppy eyes?
7. If you’re in Delhi, she’s your VIP pass to visit the amazing CR Park.
8. You don’t need to wrack your brains to come up with a loving nickname for her. She’s already got one.
9. She’ll never be the over-clingy girlfriend you dread because she is fiercely independent and self-reliant.
10. There will never be a dull moment around her because bong girls loooove to talk!
Be it about her girl’s night out, her friend’s wedding, her adventurous day at work or her foul-mouthed rant at the guy ogling at her. Every topic in this world will be covered in the most animated way ever.
11. Mouth watering home-cooked meals will be on your menu every other day when you’re dating the ‘Gordon Romsay’ of women.
12. You don’t have to fear the typical “gruff, bad-ass hard-to-please dad” because most Bong dads are super cool. You will have to charm her tigress mom though.
13. She’s probably the only other person in the world who can outweigh your passion for Biryani.
14. Bong girls hold family values in high respect so if you win her heart she’ll be a super fun company to your parents.
15. And if you’re lucky and decide to get hitched to a Bong girl, there’s no wedding ceremony anywhere else on this planet, which beats the rituals and grandeur of a Bengali wedding.