”Fun facts about women”
Men say that a woman is no less than a mystery . Well, yes that’s what arouses the curiosity among men and forces them to know more about women. It’s always intriguing as well as fun to read some interesting facts about women.So today just sit back, read a few of the interesting facts about women, and have a nice laugh when you realize the reason of their mysterious aura.
- A woman watches herself for 120 hours a year in the mirror. That’s 5 entire days.
- Women used to pinch their cheeks to give themselves rosy cheeks before blush was invented.
- Every 90 seconds, one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
- Women speak about 20,000 words a day. That’s 13,000 more than the average man.
- Women spend nearly one year of their lives deciding what to wear.
- Women have more taste buds then men.
- Women have nothing to wear even when their closet is overloaded.
- Over the course of a woman’s entire lifetime, she will have eaten about 2-3 kilos of lipstick (that’s about 4 1/2 – 6 1/2 pounds).
- The two highest IQ’s ever recorded (on a standard test) both belong to women.
- According to an ancient Sumerian legend, the universe was created by a female, the goddess Tiamat. This role of a female creator is not unique, as the Australian Aboriginal creation myth also credits the creation of life to a woman.
A woman after visiting her girlfriend for weeks can return home, call the same friend and talk for three hours.
— About the Author: The article has been contributed by our intern, Akshat Seth.