This is my shout out to all the wonderful women of the world. All those remarkable women who struggle with a smile on their face.
Obviously, we all know there are way more than just 10 reasons, we will just consider this list as a starting point. You could add your reasons to the comment section below.
- Well, because we have the ability to give birth, we nurture a human for a period of nine months before bringing it into this world.
- We have the ability to make food (milk) for our babies with our breasts.
- We have a wide array of clothing options to choose from. Be it jeans, shorts to saris and salwar kameez.
4.We have learned that it is okay to let our emotions out because it helps us recover from any problems.
- We do not have to undergo the daily regime of shaving our facial hair
- We can colour our hair with any colour and get rid of our white hair.
- Women can pee without spraying it all over the bathroom!
- Women have the ability to have multiple orgasms during sex while men are restricted to one.
- Most of us are great listeners and we do not feel the need to fix all the problems.
- We have a wide range of cosmetics to choose from and experiment with new and glamorous looks! Even some men like make-up but the society still considers it as a taboo.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: This article is written by Manjulika Chellappan, our intern.